- All Sizes Available
- Kit Form Available for Easy Shipping to Destination
- Inflatable Gastight Seal
- Horizontal Slide or Vertical Lifting
- Optional Window
- Corrosion-Proof Construction
Storage Control Systems, Inc. is proud to be the USA import distributor of the SALCO Door Company in the Netherlands. SALCO manufactures all styles of doors and are very innovative with their unique designs. The Salco gastight door is the standard in the fruit industry in Europe.
Not only does the door slide easy on the stainless steel track, but seals within 2 minutes! To seal a room, the door is closed, six latches are snapped into place on the supplied door frame, then the patented inflatable seal is simply pumped up using a hand pump. A pressure gauge can be monitored to insure the seal is holding against any imperfections in the floor or wall surfaces.
The construction of the door is an aluminum framework around the perimeter and has an impact resistant fiberglass sheet for the finish, with four color choices available. The door can come completely assembled in one leaf or can be pieced in panels for easier shipping to the job and ultimately assembled on-site.
- Model KHG-8610(horizontal) KHG-8610VF/R(vertical)
- Thickness: 100 mm blueboard
- Door Leaf: two sided with 2mm impact proof glass-fibre
- reinforced seamless foodsafe polyester
- Colors: Green, White, Blue, Yellow
- Frame: extruded anodized aluminum profiles
- Case: anodized aluminum profiles; Seal: 100% gastight inflatable
- Mounting: Stainless Steel tube with synthetic rollers for easy moving
- Synthetic hinged window and case made of impact proof PVC
- 32” x 32” gas filled insulating glass
- Opening Direction: Left-hand opening
- Closing: five point lock and handle
- Locking: cylinder lock
- Emergency: unlocking available from inside with thumbwheel